The Sustainable Development Goals
Hello Sustainable Development Goals!
You’ve probably heard of them. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). They are the global goals on the United Nations sustainable development agenda. Being promoted worldwide by governments and NGOs as the key objectives we need to accomplish together before 2030 to realise the necessary sustainable development of both mankind and our planet.
Your brand and the Sustainable Development Goals
A match made in heaven. Why? Because brands and organisations can motivate and move audiences like no other. Realise positive impact on a global scale. By acting quick and working result-oriented. And we believe that if you successfully implement marketing, advertising and branding, the result will always be a positive moment.
Profit for your brand on all fronts
Everything points towards the readiness of mainstream markets when it comes to Sustainable Brands. By using the SDGs as your point of reference and incorporating them into your brand strategy you build your brand and organisation on a sustainable business model. The result? Increased impact, engagement and movement. Or to keep it short: increased business.
- Internal branding: your internal strategy will be complete and easier to understand
- Branding and campaigns: you will be unique and there will be multiple reasons to say yes to your brand
- Thought leadership: you can clearly state what you bring to the table for your market as well as society as a whole
- Research & Development: your new path inspires others and leads to new collaborations and ultimately innovation
- Employee branding: your brand will be seen as an attractive brand to work for
Impact, nice! But how exactly?
This is where the SDGs come into play. While determining your ideal brand positioning, we’ll look together with your team at current trends and research how these align with your brand. This gives you concrete building blocks you can use to build a strong and unique brand.